網誌封存

About me

Ya, I am Kaby Chan~
The freshmen of Taipei National University of Art.
I major in thearte design.
Big passion in stage and design.
And right here share my life .

2013年4月26日星期五

服裝設計costume design(My 1st set)

The inspiration of this set of dress is from different color
and the nature fruit(like orange, apple, tangerine, honeydew),
leaf, black swan, etc.


Follow the subject make dissimilar variation of the shape,
and I express it with a symmetry way.


At frist, I draw them just for fun and to cheat the time:)
So I use the thing which surround my daily life as my inspiration.
When I eat a orange, I design a dress with it,
and when l see the moive 'Black Swan',I also design a dress with it .
I love all of this dress and have many fun in it,
and also I think this's a great remind to observe our life too.



 































































































沒有留言:

發佈留言